Sales Manager International
The national and international greenhouse horticulture sector is innovative, dynamic and dealing with increasingly complex issues. Enthoven Techniek designs and installs a complete range of electrical installations, climate computers, lighting and water technical installations (such as irrigation, mist and sprinkler installations), and ebb and flow systems for greenhouse horticulture.
We provide the right solution for every issue, specifically for the customer, using high-quality technical installations. We take care of the automation of these installations and systems and advise our customers. Enthoven Techniek is part of Van der Hoeven Horticultural Projects, and together we form a full-service partner for high-tech turn-key horticultural projects.
What are you going to do?
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for the entire commercial process regarding the international sale of our electrical and water installations.
You ensure you remain well informed about market developments and translate these into commercial opportunities in your own field. You actively look for new contacts and maintain contact naturally with existing customers.
You build up good cooperation with your colleagues, and you work closely with the engineering department and, after successful sales, with the executive department, to optimally serve the customer both during and after the commercial process.
What do we ask from you?
- You have at least a higher vocational education or a higher professional level of thinking in a technical direction
- You have work experience in an international environment
- You have affinity with commerce and a solid technical background
- Due to its international character, we would prefer you to have a good command of several languages. The English language is particularly important, while German and/or French is an advantage
- You are a team player; you are focused on collaboration; and you want to achieve results together
- You have patience, considering to the long and intensive sales processes
- You are flexible and eager to travel; travelling is a permanent part of your job
- You don’t await developments, but you start looking for answers, knowledge, and customers yourself
What can we offer?
Working at Enthoven Techniek means working for a professional, fast-growing, collegial organisation with leading (inter)national projects. As part of Van Der Hoeven Horticultural Projects, we work with 130 professionals daily to optimise our projects and develop new systems. Always with the same goal in mind: tailor-made projects for our customers. Our innovative engineering technology makes a positive contribution to relevant environmental issues and global food security.
Are you interested?
Does the position appeal to you, and do you recognise yourself in the requested profile? Apply using the online application form.
If you have any questions about the application procedure, please contact Marleen van Goch (HR advisor) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvassing based on this advertisement will be ignored.