Patron Agri Systems International realizes worldwide high-quality installations in the broad range of irrigation and electrical systems and climate control for turnkey greenhouse horticulture projects. We develop, design, integrate and realize these installations and thereby fulfil a crucial role in the chain from supplier to grower. Working at Patron Agri Systems International means working at a professional, strongly growing organization with leading international projects.
Our innovative technology makes a positive contribution to relevant environmental issues and worldwide food security. Do you want to contribute to a more sustainable world and join our team?
What are your job responsibilities?
As Project Controller you will be responsible for the financial control of national and international projects and for compliance with contractual agreements. You will function as an important sparring partner for our project managers. You will be taking care of credit management and you will not consider it to be a problem to remind non- or late paying customers of outstanding cash amounts.
- You will monitor and provide insights into the financial aspects of our projects. You will monitor the costs in relation to the progress, the predefined scope and yields of the project;
- You will create the monthly business financial reports and you are jointly responsible for the annual budget and accounts;
- You will maintain and improve administrative processes and internal control procedures, whenever necessary.
What are your job requirements?
- A completed secondary vocational education (HBO) or pre-academic degree (WO), economic or business background;
- You have experience with financial control of projects;
- You master the Dutch and English language;
- Perfect knowledge of Excel;
- You are able to overview and set priorities;
- In addition, you possess a strong analytical ability and you can communicate effectively in writing and verbal terms at different levels.
Why should you apply?
You will be part of an organization with a flat organisation structure, an informal working atmosphere and many enthusiastic colleagues. Our new and modern building is located at a central location and can be reached from The Hague, Zoetermeer, Delft and Rotterdam within fifteen minutes. You can rely on a good salary, support of your professional development and excellent (secondary) employment conditions.
Are you interested?
Does the function appeal to you and do you recognize yourself in the requested vacancy profile?
Apply directly using the online application form! If you have any questions about the application procedure, you can contact Marleen van Goch (HR advisor) via email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.